Wednesday, March 30, 2011

5 days.....

And today marks the five day check point until the for casted due date of my wee babies arrival into this World.
FIVE DAYS!! I can hardly believe it on one hand and on the other I am dying for this little one to arrive. To come into our lives and teach us what it is to be selfless, humble and joyous in just the mere glance at our little child.

I am so excited for our little one to meet his or her Dad too. He is wonderful. And although his nerves have been on edge and I can sense his anxiety in the babies arrival, I know he will be great!! I know our little pin ball wizard will love his Dad's sense of humour, his adventurous soul and his heart that grows with each sunny day and kick that our little bundle to be produces.

So 4 more sleeps....wrest less, uncomfortable, tossing and turning sleeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment