Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Beginning.

Hello there, my name is Paisley Campbell and I have decided that I have far too many opinions and reviews in this head of mine to keep to myself any longer. I will be posting blogs (I am very very new to this, so any constructive criticisms is helpful) that pertain mostly to my travels. Travels abroad, travels locally and travels through day to day life. I am an absolute " Foodie" so my delicious feasts will be showcased and hopefully described in a way you will want to get there and feast yourself.....dining is always more enjoyable with others. :) So sit back, relax and please be patient with me as I am a blogger in training. I will hopefully bring you to wonderful scenes and flavours that will be a delightful addition to your day. Cheers Paisley Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment